Featured Post

Trump says he’s fulfilled his promises to Christians, but he really means white evangelicals

Image
Reader according to The Washington Post, it sounds like 45 will be fulfilling no more campaign promises made to white conservative evangelicals. I repeat, in "my opinion", white conservative evangelical Christians are among the very worst people this country has every produced. Given half a chance, they would re-institute slavery, stone women to death in the streets for adultery (but never the men), legalize rape, execute homosexuals en masse, cart Jews off to the gas chambers, and set the world on fire all in the name of their god. We know this because they tell us that's what they want to do. They're proud of their hate until you call them monsters. Then you're attacking their faith and they're being "persecuted." 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/15/trump-says-hes-fulfilled-his-promises-to-christians-but-he-really-means-white-evangelicals/?tid=sm_fb_pol

UPDATE: Church Apologizes For Banning Fat People From Worship Team!

Reader, the Oregon church that I mention in this space last week has now offered an apology to anyone they might have offended. The church came under fire for instituting a ban on fat people as part of a slew of mandatory guidelines to be a part of the congregation's worship team. The church has now apologized for the ban on Saturday and begged forgiveness to anyone their rules may have offended.

  Christian Post

Comments

  1. Miss Ann,

    The Oregon church leaders truly lack discernment.

    The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somebody APOLOGIZES and folks still ain't happy!! I tell you, these folks here is sumthin else!! SMH!

      Delete
    2. Hey Anon,

      It is not about the apology.

      It is about the fact that a church leadership put out a notice on fat people at all. And when there is heat, they back track.

      It just goes to show that this particular church leaderhip is about their image and NOT about teaching the WORD of God in season and out of season.

      The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want...

      Delete
  2. Ding! Ding! YOU are back-peddling! Didn't you go off on someone telling them that there are no seasons?!!

    You said in the Bishop Blake report that "No such thing as a person having a SEASON."

    The Bible says not to say "vain words!" And I know it was you even though you are "anonymous!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Ding! Ding! Anonymous,

      You must be one of those who enjoys quoting the WORD of God but with no understanding.

      Do read Paul's exhortation to Timothy and understand what teaching in season and out of season means. Including with long suffering and doctrine. Matter of fact read the whole chapter (2 Timothy 4), you will see that Paul was not balling, but was readying Timothy for a life that has no earthly rewards - living according to God's commandments.

      Blake on the other hand has steadily amassed wealth regardless of the recession from your tithes and offering while he NEVER teaches/preaches the WORD with long suffering but with feigned words he has made merchandise of you. 2 Peter 2:1-3.

      James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that govern to all men liberally and abraideth not..."

      The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want...

      Delete
    2. NOPE...you lied saying "And I know it was you even though you are anonymous". YOU just spoke words of vanity with your lying tongue. It was me, the ANONMOUS who usually ends saying "GET OUTTA HERE!!!" This Anonymous here normally ends saying the LORD is My Shepherd, I shall not want. YES I said it, "WE are to be CONTENT in all the seasons, winter, spring, summer and FALL! That was the passage mentioned. Now if you want to say someone was backpeddliing, tell that to the ANONYMOUS who half ways quoted Paul to validate his carnal interpretation to say "go ahead and eat wild grasshopper, but don't get mad at me for eating steak. When I corrected him with his silly application of Scripture here to say PAUL is really talking about BEING CONTENT in whatever circumstances he was in, this ANONYMOUS BACKBEDDLED to say" I already read and know the whole scriptures, and I agree". I sure hope you are not that ANONYMOUS. If so you lack discernment and come across as "SILLY".

      I too was the ANONYMOUS who says "DING DING DING" when someone hits the nail on the head Scriptually. YOU GET NO DINGS FROM Me. GET OUTTA HERE!!!

      Delete
    3. @Anonymous "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want"... I say DING DING DING to your reply about BLAKE and the 2 Peter passages.

      See ANONYMOUS who lied talking about vain words, that's how you do it. GET OUTTA HERE!!!

      Delete
    4. @ GET OUTTA HERE!!!

      Oooh! Snap!

      Thanks though!

      The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want...

      Delete
    5. You got it. You are way too nice with some of these comments directed at you personally. I have a sharp tongue and sometimes can be blunt, though not vulgar.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???