Featured Post

Fix It Jesus,Why Millennials Are Ditching Religion For Witchcraft And Astrology!??!??!

Image
Reader  interesting read! We have got to reach out to this generation. We have to lovingly mentor this generation. There world is way different that what some of us had. We lead by example. What happen from one generation to the next? Where did the ball get dropped? If he isn't the center of our life, walk, the way we entreat an react then how do we except Him to be theirs?!! "The psychic services industry — which includes astrology, aura reading, mediumship, tarot-card reading and palmistry, among other metaphysical services — grew 2% between 2011 and 2016. It is now worth $2 billion annually, according to industry analysis firm IBIS World".
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-millennials-are-ditching-religion-for-witchcraft-and-astrology-2017-10-20

Gospel Music News:Tamela Mann To Perform On The Today Show Wednesday, November 2!

 


Reader powerhouse recording Artist Tamela Mann readies her electric, up-tempo single “One Way” for a performance on the Today Show. Tune-in to the Today Show on NBC Wednesday morning, November 2 when Tamela and her band perform the title track of her Billboard chart-topping No. 1 album, One Way.

http://www.gospelmusic.org/news-tamela-mann-to-perform-on-the-today-show-wednesday-november-2/

Comments

  1. YES!!! FINALLY...
    We have R&B Gospel, Holy Hip HOP, and even white folks have given us Christian ROCK and even Christian Heavy Metal. NOW we have here with Tamela, the long awaited Gospel DISCO...YES YES YES...FINALLY...AW OUP...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know who Tamela Mann is? You need to put some respect on her name!

      Delete
    2. I know exactly who Tamela Mann is. I could care less a name. I heard her song. I heard the music, and it sounds like straight-up disco to me. AW OUP. Now if you want to be a celebrity worshiper, you go right ahead. YOU know as much about Tamela Mann as I do. GET OUTTA HERE!!!

      Delete
    3. You don't know doodle squat about me or Tamela Mann, you just on here to stir up strife amongst the brethren on this blog.

      Delete
    4. I know nothing about you, but you know enough about me to say I'm here to stir up strife among the brethern (of which I'm not sure you are one). YOU NEED TO swallow you spit and pride. Yup...you shouldn't have ANY PROBLEM TELLING you what you need. You told me I NEED TO put some respect on Tamela name.

      AND in case you have forgotten, this is an open forum. Everyone has the privilege to express his/her comments as the author allows. You don't con"TROLL" anything here, neither do I. You SURELY are not going to con"TROLL" WHAT I write, despite whatever judgment you may pass. GOT a problem what I said about Tamela, let's talk about that. If you are not...here goes... GET OUTTA HERE!

      Delete
    5. You haven't had anything good are positive to say about anyone that Ms. Ann have posted about every since you started to comment here everything's bad, you need a come to JESUS moment

      Delete
    6. @Drive By, Thank You! About every comment he make is a dig or him getting smart! Then when somebody claps back, he call them immature! Smh!

      Delete
    7. So tell me...Doesn't the song Tamela sung per this post sounds like a disco song? This post was about Tamelas song and performance. I talked about the song sung by Tamela. You nor Drive by has made not one single comment per the title of the post. You have no problems listening to DRIVE BY calling folks "hatas" and "fake Christians", but when i call some one immature and silly, you cry foul in their behalf. If those folks have a problem with my references to them as such, they could say so. They don't need you Mr. ANONYMOUS cosigner, to speak on their behalf. Stop trying to Con"TROLL" THIS IS A BLOG. PEOPLE COMMENT, REPLY AND RESPOND...SORRY I DONT KNOW TAMELA AS WELL AS YOU AND Mr. Drive By...smh...NOW.. GET OUTTA HERE!

      Delete
  2. That's your opinion...LOLOLOL...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drive by, check out my "positive" suggestion for Kirk to use my lyrics to do a song..."guilt and shame" (white folks), hurt and pain" (black folks)...the only answer for those feelings is JESUS. NOW you gotta agree (like you did to my reply on Jakes, I could be all that bad) that chorus is very UPLIFTING...LOLOL...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???