Inspirational Artist Audrey Lockett LaBranche A Gift To The Body Of Christ Has Transitioned To Glory!


Reader I saw this on my timeline and it has broken my heart. Yesterday a young woman of God made her transition from time unto eternity to be with the Lord, devoted wife and mother of 5 (including a new baby boy born a week ago).

 Inspirational singer and Artist Audrey Lockett LaBranche has taken rest from  her labour.  My prayers go out to the entire family & all of the friends of Audrey Lockett LaBranche.  May God comfort and strengthen all during this difficult time. May the peace of God that passes all understanding be theirs. Audrey Lockett LaBranche your music will continue to heal the souls of those who listen.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.