How A 7-Month Fast Led Fantasia To Her Husband!

Reader Apple Music just dropped Fanny new album, I'm no music critic but this a nice return for Fantasia and the album artwork authenticates her story. In an interview with AOL, Fantasia said she met her husband, who is also a Christian, after a seven-month fast. Singer, Fantasia Barrino, reveals the divine encounter that ended her search for a good man. Fantasia has revealed details of her love story with her husband, Kendall Taylor.
 "I did a seven-month fast. For me, that was long. I went without drinking, partying, talking to any guys. That was a bit much for me. I needed something different. I began to let go of the bad relationships, the hurt. I had to let it all go. As soon as I got off the fast, I met my husband. It took a lot of time. Thank God for my husband too. I knew that whatever man came into my life would build me up, she added."
 Source:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.