Christian Rock Band "Everyday Sunday" Frontman Comes Out As Gay!


Reader Religion News Services has a story of a lead singer of a Christian rock band, Everyday Sunday, coming out as gay in an interview with the Ohio-based entertainment magazine (614), and published an open letter to fans explaining his decision to live openly and how it relates to his faith.  Allow me to quote him in part:  “ I never wanted to be gay . I was scared of what God would think....." Wait a minute! What God would think? I've never heard of the band or the guy. It is, however, being alleged on social media that Trey Pearson has also been sexually harassing the younger members of the band even as he toured the world spreading the gospel. But he is scared of what God would think. By the way,  when people 'come out' with such pomp and color, do they do it expecting trophies or something? All in all, His grace is sufficient.

For the past 15 years, Trey Pearson has been the lead singer of the popular Christian rock band.  Pearson was previously married to a woman, with whom he raised two children. At 35, he's made the decision to come out now because:
"To make an extremely long story short, I have come to be able to admit to myself, and to my family, that I am gay....It is like this weight I have been carrying my whole life has been lifted from me, and I have never felt such freedom." 

The musician cited his faith as the main reason for his delayed openness with himself and the world: "I was scared of what God would think and what all of these people I loved would think about me; so it was never an option for me."

Christian Rock Star Comes Out As Gay, Pen open letter to fans:

Comments

  1. Dude needs serious prayer. I actually feel sorry for him because he has ministers who are reevaluating the scriptures in their eyes and validating the demonic force of homosexuality that's sweeping the land and now the church. This is causing more and more suppose to be saved individuals to "come out" and feel comfortable with their life in this. Unfortunately it's just going to get worse. End of days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timezone I agree. I read the article, lots of "I's and me's" coming from Trey. No real consideration for the commitment he made to his wife when he took his vows or to the hurt she and their children will now face for having an absentee Dad, or one that lacks desire for his wife/their mother. Incredibly selfish.
      Jesus never said he desires "happiness" for us, he said we will suffer, but he will be with us through it. He calls us to die to self daily, take up the cross and follow him, not our desires, emotions, sexual preferences.

      Delete
    2. Yes Betty Sue. It's becoming more and more of a tragedy of what's happening to the original structure of the family of what God intended. It's being corrupted by Satan and demons infiltrating themselves within society, be it the gov't, schools, work, even scientist and biologist. It's no different from Gen 6, but at a different level. None of this takes God by surprise. Remember this. When, not IF, but when an atheist or someone who has stops believing in God, because the numbers are increasing... when they ask you, why is God allowing all this mess to happen. Just tell them SIN and also that God has given us "free-will" to choose or reject him. And the entire world continues to reject him daily. John 16:33: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

      Delete
  2. Here again, this MESS is so disgusting (yes, I know, pretty harsh, right?) We all need forgiveness and the GRACE OF GOD. But I believe it is time for TRUE Christian's to SEE the deception of the devil and to destroy it by the Spirit Of God. I'm not advocating violence in any way (that would be Wrong). But the devil has come to steal, kill, and destroy God's Way's ..John 10:10 as well as mankind. These filthy dreamer's are influencing the church. I know, Wow brother, show some mercy. Here is the mercy of God..... unless the TRUE church walk in the fullness of the Spirit Of God, we have no defense against the enemy. Yes, I despise this characteristic (as well as all things that are against Jesus Christ) because it is devilish and ungodly. God said from the very beginning (Genesis) that we should be looked upon as a Holy people....NOT MY WORDS BUT HIS!! I thank God for all who are willing to hold up the "Blood Stained Banner" as we proclaimed in the old time church. Some of you remember those days. That's how I was brought up and I haven't forgotten it at 56 years old. I pray daily for my children and those that are willing to count the cost. In Christ Alone, RLR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME too RLR. I pray for my kids and my grandkids almost daily. Always enjoy your comments.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.