Church Announcement: New Church Alert!


Reader, I am so excited to announce a new church opening in my home state of Alabama, "Guiding Light Worship Center." If anyone who is reading this blog, is looking for a church to connect with and grow in, in the Tuscaloosa Alabama area....look no further, I got great news for you. Pastor Stanley Ross and his lovely wife April Ross (The Gospel Truth) who both have a heart for God's people are starting a new church April 3, 2016, @ 150 Kicker Road, Tuscaloosa, Al.

Congratulation Stanley & April Ross.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.