Featured Post

More Americans Say That You Can Be Good Without God?

Image
Reader for the first time, a majority of Americans — 56 percent — say it is possible to be a good person without a religious belief. So says new Pew Research Center data drawn from two polls conducted among about 5,000 American adults in June and July. “God is not a prerequisite for good values and morality,” Greg Smith, Pew’s associate director of research, said in a post about the findings. ” … [T]he public’s increased rejection of the idea that belief in God is necessary for morality is due, in large part, to the spike in the share of Americans who are religious ‘nones.

Question: Can You Be Christian And Support Abortion?


Reader, Emma Akpan is a faith leader at her North Carolina African Methodist Episcopal Church. She also volunteers for Planned Parenthood.  Akpan wrote a column for Bustle last week trying to justify her abortion advocacy with her Christian faith by claiming that she wants to end violence against women. Akpan described herself a minister at her church.
 “I am a clinic greeter because of my faith, which teaches me how important it is to provide care for my community,” the Raleigh, North Carolina, woman wrote. “For me, that means ensuring that women have safe access to their health care facilities.” 

Akpan, an African American, honed in on violence against the African American community, churches and women.

 

Comments

  1. Ms. Ann a couple of people thinks you can't support gay rights and abortion and be a Christian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marsha I'm a Christian,if it wasn't for planned parenthood giving me my yearly pap I would of had cancer and died. These places do a lot of good work . That was over 30 years ago still no cancer . I'd rather let them do every thing that can to learn so others can live! Thank you Emma and planned parenthood.

      Delete
    2. YOU sound really silly. I am not female, but inform me, getting a pap kept you from having cancer. REALLY? This comment is the JOKE OF THE WEEK. D:))...

      Delete
    3. Your ignorance is the real joke here, and it's not the slightest bit funny! You really need to educate yourself before trying to challenge someone's testimony. Cervical and ovarian cancer are very real....Google it.

      Delete
    4. You said it not me, " if it wasn't for planned parenthood giving me my yearly pap I would of had cancer and died"...I guess I am ignorant. This statement seems a little incoherent to me.

      Delete
    5. And you seem like a fool who needs to finish the 8th grade.

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty certain no one don't actually get to decide who is a real christian and who isn't...do not judge is probably the most misused biblical quote, but, in this instance, it's actually true. Only god gets to judge, biblically speaking, who is christian and who is not, you know, cause god knows your heart and all that bullsh*t. (now, on the other hand, I kinda agree with her, I think the bible is clearly anti-abortion. If you say you are a christian then you are, end of topic, if you say you are not a christian then you are not, end of topic, you and god, are the only ones who can possibly know if it's true or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does one support abortions? If you think they're wrong then don't have one. But ultimately that's the choice of the individual and I believe that Christians have an obligation to respect free will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen...Exactly what I was telling someone the other day when talking about slavery. We as Christians should respect the free will of the whites slave owners who brutally packed thousands of Africans in tiny spaces on ships, treating them like chattel. We should respect the free will of those slave owners who used the Bible to brutalize black men and women and children. We should have nothing to say against those exercising free will to establish a racist system where runaways slaves were apprehended and brutally punished, lest this set “a dangerous precedent for the future time.” The prisoners were sentenced to be whipped and branded, to work in shackles, and to have their terms of bondage extended. I mean...after all these demonic owners made these choices freely.

      Delete
  4. Please click link below about the founder of Planned Parenthood

    http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fhyJItGPko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???