Get it Bishop Brandon Porter!


Reader, after following a number of pastors on Periscope Bishop Brandon Porter is by far one of my favorites. He is one of the many reasons I'm drawn to Periscope, even though he's a bishop and a general board member of the C.O.G.I.C., he has always seems down to earth, approachable, relevant while not losing his reverence for the things of God. Only he could and would do something like this. I love it!

According to the bishop Facebook page, he is asking young people to make sure they don't miss Christmas Day service. Bishop Brandon B. Porter as an awesome leader will be giving away some hoverboards. Make sure you are in the house young people for your chance to be selected.

Comments

  1. I think this is pretty cool...These Hooverboards are everywhere !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate and respect Bishop Porter. This is way better than last year's money floor and making it "rain". TGBTG����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.