Le'Andria Johnson Is In Need Of A PR Team, And Nothing Else, She Was Not Drunk Scoping!


Reader, I face palm doing Pastor Le'Andria scope last night. I do agree some folks deserved to be cussed out, in my humble opinion. I love me some Periscope you have so many people and pastors on periscope trying to use it as a building tool for the body of Christ. In my humble opinion, that is what I believe Le'Andria was trying to do before everything went crazy.

I was on her scope last night when she started her first, second and third scope because of a lost connection problem and before her husband took over to do damage control.  Some folks are saying she was drunk scoping again, but in all honesty that's not true. I don't know if she was drinking or not but cussing she was guilty of that. (I don't call having one Martini drinking.)


Anyhow Le'Andria started out trying to give some wonderful advice about how black people don't need to be fighting to spend their hard earn money on Black Friday. She stated that we as a people look bad to the world fighting over a damn TV when instead we should be saving our money and buying at a regular price like Jay Z & Beyonce do. It's around that statement which started the out of control comments from her followers. Some of her followers told her she needed therapy while others felt sorry. One pastor even said she needed to REPENT. Le'Andria had much to say about other gospel recording artist and pastor's in general. Reader, there were OVER 1.2K people watching, some in horror throwing scripture. And of course, she threw it back with more than a few cuss words. I was able to capture some of the conversation before the scopes were taken down.
First of all, not everybody got money like jay-z some people is just living paycheck to paycheck so how in the hell you going to sit there and say we don't need deals and discounts. You really got a damn nerve, if  you don't get a grip everything you own is going to be stripped from you.  let's just keep her in our prayers. It went downhill from there.   
I don't believe she was drunk.

Comments

  1. Sad to say sis, but all of this is just a publicity stunt for her reality show. It is really sad that the church has literally turned to the world for success advice. Still praying for her daily. This is so depressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey April her husband said on the scope after he took it over that they were done with the filming of the show.

      Delete
    2. Since day 1 from Sunday Best - present
      Leandria Johnson has never come off as fake & keeps it real of who she really is.
      She cusses & like to get her drink on, unlike y'all fav so called holy cloths like Creflo, Bishop Eddie Long, TD Jakes, The Pope, & so on who y'all be live do no wrong.

      Delete
  2. Just reading this - how do you have pastor, cussing, and drunk in the same sentence referencing the pastor? something is dreadfully wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first and only drunks that I knew as a child were all church clergy, choir members, and church musicians. They would drink, cuss, and tell you off in a second!! So as shocking as it may be, pastors who drink and cuss is not that uncommon.

      Delete
  3. Either she has no personal relationship with Jesus Christ or she is a back-slider, who is out of line.. and in complete error!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nylse esahc it's funny isn't it?!? Sometimes I get so confused by the write ups. One minute we need to be so holy that there is no room for not even ONE error, then...only having ONE martini doesn't constitute as drinking?!??? Hilarious I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having one martini does constitute as drinking...

      Delete
    2. My prayers Go out to LeAndria Johnson... people look at her as a gospel artist who should live perfect. Its hard when you feel the world is against you. Is drinking the answer? No.. is cussing the answer? No but you cant think sometimes when dealing with issues. She needs healing from a mental point and be delivered from people opinions.

      Delete
    3. In my opinion having one Martini DOES not constitute as drinking.

      Delete
    4. I'm serious...if one drink of any alcoholic beverage doesn't constitute drinking, what does it constitutes? I can go biblical with this all day, but from a recovery perspective groups like AA advises clients to abstain even from one drink. I am not suggesting LeAndria is an addict.

      Delete
  5. I feel her pain. I'm not an alcoholic, but I've definitely come close to being one. Hope she gets the help she needs. Oh, and she needs to ignore judgmental "church folk", too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.