Featured Post

Fix It Jesus,Why Millennials Are Ditching Religion For Witchcraft And Astrology!??!??!

Image
Reader  interesting read! We have got to reach out to this generation. We have to lovingly mentor this generation. There world is way different that what some of us had. We lead by example. What happen from one generation to the next? Where did the ball get dropped? If he isn't the center of our life, walk, the way we entreat an react then how do we except Him to be theirs?!! "The psychic services industry — which includes astrology, aura reading, mediumship, tarot-card reading and palmistry, among other metaphysical services — grew 2% between 2011 and 2016. It is now worth $2 billion annually, according to industry analysis firm IBIS World".
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-millennials-are-ditching-religion-for-witchcraft-and-astrology-2017-10-20

1st Lady Serita Jakes Have Come Under Fire For Her Sixty Dollar Candles??

 
 

Reader's home--a safe haven to rest your mind and body and gives comfort to you and anyone who comes into your home and feel loved and know the presence of our Lord.

 According to my timeline, clearly 1st lady SERITA has prepared an awesome foundational HOME for The Bishop and the five JAKES children. Everyone is NURTURED &THRIVING as INDIVIDUALS.

With that being said, everyone not feeling those whopping $60.00 dollars a pop over price scented candles and have taken Ms. Jakes to task for it on social media.

But I say continue blessings for Lady Serita! I love candles in my home as well. Why not EXPAND the BRAND to all home accessories, I love the idea.
Facebook

Comments

  1. I too loves candles and burn them all the time non-stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yankee Candle is half the price and has buy one get one free. And it smells awesome. Just buy that instead folks. She doesn't need money from candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to refer two post down.

    Her husband is worth 150 "MILLION" and she fills the need to sell some over priced candles?

    I don't know if it's foolish or just greedy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, i would love to know where the money from these candles is going because she ir the ministry definitely does not need the money. I hope it going all going to the poor of or to fund overseas missionary work...or better yet to help that mother who catches the bus with her children down to the potters house.

      Delete
  4. Hmmmm. I'm too distracted by her fictitious title to comment. I just refuse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mere fact that some of the Facebook commentators are going along with this foolishness is unsettling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her last name is the brand dumb black church folks will buy them....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, the candle sure smells wonderful! Finally got one to test. Smells GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I make the same candles size .and charge $29.00 dollars. And I have many different fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love me some Pastor TD Jakes and his lovely wife but $60 is a little steep for just ONE candle, it must not going to ever burn out lol. I mean I can go to Bath and Body Works and spend $25 for the same size candle that's going to do the same thing or just buy some Glade candles but to each his own..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???