Fix It Jesus: Rihanna's "Better Have My Money" Promotes The Elite's Obsession With Torture and Murder.


Readers, thank vigilantcitizen.com for calling out the evil of this song. I don't claim to know what this video means, all I know is it's disturbing. As if we don't have enough violence in the world as it is? When I first saw this video I couldn't believe what I was watching, we live in a scary world.

According to the author Rihanna’s “Better Have My Money” purposely pushes limits and purposely pushes them in a specific direction. The video is a continuation of mass media’s agenda of glorifying death, torture, and dehumanization. He explains the twisted messages behind “*itch Better Have My Money”. Things will only continue to get worse.

Comments

  1. I thought she just replace Chris Brown with a more thuggish boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.