Woman Who Claims She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay After She Was Banned From Selling Sun's Plots On The Site.


A Spanish court is set to hear the most unusual arguments ever after a woman who claims to own the sun sued eBay for blocking her extraterrestrial real estate sales. Though it sounds a little nuts, a court in Madrid has ruled that 54-year-old Maria Duran has the right to have her case heard. Maria Duran has been claiming ownership of part of the star since 2010 when she threatened to bill solar power users.

Woman who claims she owns the Sun sues Ebay after she was banned from selling Sun's plots on the site.

Comments

  1. So if I get skin cancer, sunburned or heat stroke, I am going to sue her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really?, Well Maria, I own the clouds and the weather of this world, and I'm going to show you.

    So when you go to court and they throw your case out, I'm going to "rain on your parade forever" No sun for you.

    :} :}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!