Thanks To Erica Campbell, Trap Gospel Is The Next Big Thing In The Ghetto??


Erica Campbell, chile you don't Love God....If you loved GOD you would put HIM on a much higher standards than this.   What you love, is fame, living vicariously through music that is far beyond your years.  I think the song wouldn't be so awkward to me if a young artist sung it. If you over 40 AND been saved a long time in my personal opinion your whole perspective of God should be  rock solid. What does GOD have to do to make you Love him? God is Love.


Another thing, I never thought I would live to see a day people would jump at the chance to dumb themselves down to ignorance.. Luh..?? This is by far one of  the worst mess of a song I've seen or heard in a long time.  I love God! But not this song. Gospel music used to touch your heart and fill your soul. Now it's more about money, dancing, and the beat.  God should get the Glory, not the artist.


And another thing, why is it so wrong to speak properly? I think when you're anointed by GOD your music is truly anointed by God, then it will reach people in what you called “lower income neighborhoods” and it won’t require “dumbing yourself down”. Once again, in my opinion, this is a hot mess!!! why do some Christians feel like they need to be like the world to win souls....and once again NO I DONT LUH GOD.....I LOVE GOD.
 Source: 

Comments

  1. I have lost all respect for this chick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the direction she was trying to go but it didn't work out too well. I strongly agree that gospel doesn't have to be too serious or traditional, and that a catchy beat will sometimes do the trick but she was reaching for the ratchet jugular with this one. It was wayyyyy overdone and it looked especially weird because she is older. May be a younger gospel artist would have pulled it off better. Also as someone else mentioned you can barely hear the lyrics. Conclusion, nice idea but it was too dumbed down so it ended up looking ratchet.

      Delete
    2. Trying to teach our children how to use proper English is being harder and harder. What in the world is Luh and what exactly does it mean?

      Delete
    3. This heffa is way to old for this.

      Delete
  2. I agree she's to old for this foolishness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her music but NOT that song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trap music for God? I'm confused???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Erica I don't care for this particular song ! I get the message

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oil and water don't mix...Just makes a big MESS...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is 100% flesh... No spirit or truth. Aside from the fact that idk what trap gospel is... An oxymoron perhaps.... It's just a bad song. The delivery is poor, lyrically it's weak, the beat is tired. I was a true trap music fan way back when, so.... It's just not a good song. It's corny. If she must do this, she needs to try again. This was a poor effort.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She just needs to be bornagain of the spirit. Denounce religion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think if Mary Mary,would have done this same song minus the video and the word luh , this single would have been received differently.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pandering to the world's ideology.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This gal is over 40, now let that sink in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!