Jesus Take The Wheel:Pastor Makes Alleged Death Threat from Pulpit!


Presiding Bishop Jeremiah Reed makes gruesome kill threats during a CATIF convention sermon on 3/20/2015. In the below clip, Presiding Bishop Jeremiah Reed, pastor of Christ Apostolic Temple of Des Moines and Leader of the Christ Apostolic Temple Fellowship, makes the following statements:
 "There is no one in the world that can't be hunted down".. followed by making the statement, " I got folk that will hunt you...put you in the corn field or drop you in the river and put a weight on you...or cut your tongue out and leave it on your chest, those are the kinds of connections that I have... I want them to know, Im not a playboy, if you push the wrong button jack..." Online rumor have it that the alleged threats were aimed at the pastor own grandson. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!