Featured Post

Fix It Jesus,Why Millennials Are Ditching Religion For Witchcraft And Astrology!??!??!

Image
Reader  interesting read! We have got to reach out to this generation. We have to lovingly mentor this generation. There world is way different that what some of us had. We lead by example. What happen from one generation to the next? Where did the ball get dropped? If he isn't the center of our life, walk, the way we entreat an react then how do we except Him to be theirs?!! "The psychic services industry — which includes astrology, aura reading, mediumship, tarot-card reading and palmistry, among other metaphysical services — grew 2% between 2011 and 2016. It is now worth $2 billion annually, according to industry analysis firm IBIS World".
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-millennials-are-ditching-religion-for-witchcraft-and-astrology-2017-10-20

Lawd Have Mercy, Brother Calling Out The Divas In The House of God!

 
 
Divas In The House Of God:

According to blogger, writer and book Author Mack Major, Ladies,
as a Christian woman you have NO business calling yourself a DIVA! Have you any clue what an actual diva is? I suggest you do your research. Surprisingly, many Christian women have latched onto the diva title all because they adopted it from their favorite BeyoncĂ© song: Diva. Divas (or devas as they are commonly referred to) are demons! They're elemental spirits used mostly in witchcraft and other occult rituals. And you are forbidden by God to engage in or even associate with such things.

Comments

  1. HAHAHA! I love that pic! Girlfriend killing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Cop I agree with him also. It's so crazy for a woman of God to refer to herself as a diva. Knowing that name is not appropriate for church folk.

      Delete
  3. Abraham's Daughter!Sunday, 08 February, 2015

    I agree this “diva” spirit is really running loose even amongst women who say they are God’s messengers. It is taking shape and now has a look, style, sound and influence that must be destroyed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank the youngman for the post. By mothers referring to their daughters as “divas”, they are cursing their daughters as well as themselves. The word diva always crashes my spirit. When I hear mothers calling their daughters “my little diva”, it angers me. I ask God to please help me find something in the Bible that will talk about this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what he had to say about divas. I tell other christian women don’t call me a diva I am not a diva. I tell people to stop quoting things that sounds good to your ears. Just because so many are repeating what sounds good to your ears, but its bibically wrong. I tell people if you don’t have God’s word on it don’t use it. People need to have enough interest in finding out what they are repeating. I tell other women that I am a phenomental woman according to God’s word (Jere. 29:11). Blessing to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diva means 'deity' or 'goddess'. Isn't that why Lucifer was kicked out of heaven? He wanted to be like God?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So we shouldnt want to b Christians bc we want to be like Christ aka God lol yall TRIPPING. Read ur bibles it cannot b broken and in it we are called gods. Jesus even quoted it. So if we are gods why cant our women call themselves goddesses lol TRIPPING

      Delete
    2. The definition of a diva is a successful female singer, especially a female opera singer, or a demanding and spoiled woman.

      I am sure God DOESNT want woman to be spoiled and demanding.
      More like thankful and gracious.

      (I am Not sure about the opera)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???