Featured Post

Trump says he’s fulfilled his promises to Christians, but he really means white evangelicals

Image
Reader according to The Washington Post, it sounds like 45 will be fulfilling no more campaign promises made to white conservative evangelicals. I repeat, in "my opinion", white conservative evangelical Christians are among the very worst people this country has every produced. Given half a chance, they would re-institute slavery, stone women to death in the streets for adultery (but never the men), legalize rape, execute homosexuals en masse, cart Jews off to the gas chambers, and set the world on fire all in the name of their god. We know this because they tell us that's what they want to do. They're proud of their hate until you call them monsters. Then you're attacking their faith and they're being "persecuted." 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/15/trump-says-hes-fulfilled-his-promises-to-christians-but-he-really-means-white-evangelicals/?tid=sm_fb_pol

Why Are People Willingly Following Fake Facebook Pages Knowing They Are Fake? I Don't Get It!


Facebook has been actively trying to get rid of spam and phony profiles since early 2012, but like weeds, they keep coming back.  I  mentioned last week in a post, there are a number of fake Facebook pages that are claiming to be Bishop T.D. Jakes. But the most surprising thing for me, is the number of people who will follow a fake page knowing it's fake.  I don't get it, I need help understanding the "WHY" here.  Now the person(s) managing this fake page have let the people know it's not real, but folks are still willing to follow this fake page, the page has over 197,381 likes.

The messages below was posted on the fake page early this morning and the number of AMENS, are mind blowing, especially considering it's a fake page:

That your empty pockets will be filled of money in the name of Jesus. . I bless the eyes reading this post and the hands about to type Amen to this prayer and Share. In this year 2015 money will serve you. 


I decree in your life that any evil man or woman planning to poison you in this very month of January , so that you will not gain the blessings and wealth that is coming your way, he or she will not succeed in the name of Jesus. Type AMEN to claim this prayer.

Comments

  1. I just did a causal search on Facebook of T.D. Jakes

    I must have saw about 20 or more FB accounts.
    I am no internet expert, but I am sure they are ALL FAKE.

    One site has him living in South Carolina
    A few of them were started about 2 months ago

    But one common theme with all of them.

    They have these unbiblical statements
    Heart breaking stories
    And asking to agree by typing "AMEN" with Jakes on foolish things
    And rarely even MENTION a Bible verse.

    Why do I get the feeling someone is making money from this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???