Does Most Christian Children Learn To Pray From Their Parents??


The above question was asked on Facebook.  In my opinion, yes!  Cora Jakes is a prayer warrior like her momma!

 

In the above 2013 YouTube clip which was uploaded shows The  Potter's House of Dallas having a prayer service. During the service Ms. Cora Jakes Coleman said she was honored to be asked to be one of the prayers to participate.
"I prayed for families, and relationships. I wanted to share this with the world because I feel that it could help someone to know they are not alone. I am battling with infertility, and I believe God for everything He promised. You can see more encouragement and my story on my blog www.fertilityfaith.com thank you so much for your support."
Thoughts anyone?

Comments

  1. this is really scary, she is praying to the devil we already know hes defeated all this emotion she is showing is scary talking in unknown tongues.this whole video scares me. all because she cant have a baby? her daddy has title money from the faithful really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous hit the nail on the head.

    She spend half of her prayers talking to the devil.

    And she did more screaming than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy Crush SagaMonday, 05 January, 2015

      Cop, that prayer blessed my soul!

      Delete
  3. I hope she is a key speaker at Mega Fest. She's carrying a yoke destroying anointing!!!! Her New Years Eve prayer was a deliverance prayer!!! God bless and keep her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!