Question: Is There An Imposter On Facebook Pretending To Be Bishop T.D. Jakes Sending Out Fake Emails?


Lord have mercy, I need to know.  There are so many fake pages   claiming to be Bishop T.D. Jakes that I don't know what's real and what's fake.  I have received the below message in my email this morning and even if I wanted to give to the Potter House Ministry,  I don't know what's real or what's fake.  Check out all the fake pages.  Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake.....
Ann
 Thank you! Your partnership, faithful support, and loving prayers have made 2014 an incredible year for T.D. Jakes Ministries. Because of you, we experienced a dynamic year of ministry and global outreach. 
 But I believe that 2014 was just the beginning. In the coming year I'm asking God to do an even greater work through this ministry. And I'm asking you for your continued support as we work to extend our impact in 2015. At this important time of the year, please consider making a year-end gift to this ministry. 
 Today, I declare a blessing over you in Jesus' Mighty Name: Father, in the Name of Jesus, I pray for Your divine enablement and power to cover Your people! I pray that You would rebuke the devourer. I pray for a pressed-down, shaken-together, running-over blessing as we commit our lives to You. I pray that our children and our grandchildren would be blessed. I pray for economic empowerment for Your people until the kindgoms of this world become the Kingdom of our God and of Jesus Christ! I pray that You would give us insight and discernment and that You would speak to us through DREAMS, VISIONS, and WORDS of KNOWLEDGE. Lord, I declare and decree a blessing over Your people right now! In the Name of Jesus, I pronounce a blessing for Your glory and for Your honor. Now, let the redeemed of the Lord say so! 
 P.S. Please prayerfully consider your best year-end gift on or before December 31st so you can receive tax credit for your 2014 contributions. You can give today by calling 1-800-BISHOP2 or by clicking here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???