Get Out Of Here: Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God!!!



So, let me get this right, if you are a poor struggling pastor, then most likely God did not call you to the task at hand. Dr Uma Ukpai, the president and founder of the Uma Ukpai Evangelistic Association, said struggling pastors or poor men of God did not receive God's divine calling. He told the Daily Independent News that “Jesus calls church business. He said, ‘I am about my father’s business’. He called church work business and what is business? Business is investment plus gain, minus loss.

Comments

  1. I tell you what so should we also say that people that are poor can not be God's people?
    Or people born in poor homes are not loved by God?
    or God loves only the rich?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the false prosperity gospel has permeated almost all four corners of the earth...
    Has he ever studied the scripture about the rich man and Lazarus????
    How about the fact that Jesus himself had nowhere to lay His head???
    The Apostle Paul worked a job and was still without many worldly goods!
    Jesus told the rich young ruler to go and sell all his goods! What about that???
    I could go on but I will quit...folks need to quit selling this man-centered, "all about me" gospel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!