Featured Post

Why Didn't Tasha Cobbs Show Up For The Woman of Gospel Event In Toronto Canada Last Night? Was It About The Money?

Image
Reader, there are two sides to every story. People have heard one side and have become the judge, the jury, and the executioner. You cannot come to a conclusion just based off of one party allegedly telling the truth-that is nonsense. 


Anyhow rumors are being put forth on social media that Tasha Cobb refused to perform last night in Canada, because the venue hosting the event didn't have all her money.   What is in the dark, always comes to light. 



Let's Pray For The Family Of Jahi McMath They Want To Declare Brain Dead Petition For Her To Be Declared Alive!!??!?!

 
 
 

This is sad, according to dailymail.com, the family of a 13-year-old who was declared brain dead 10 months ago following complications from routine tonsil surgery has petitioned a judge to have her declared 'alive again'. Chris Dolan, the family's attorney, claimed he has 'medical experts, including world-class experts on brain death who will testify she is not brain dead'. They're in my prayers... I hate to say this, but I think they need to let this little girl rest.

Update: After viewing the below clip I agree with the mom, and I support her persistent, determined, and tenacious stand for her daughter.

Comments

  1. This is a heartbreaking story and I feel for the family but I think the doctors know better than them or the court system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous I don't know! If you look at the clip like I did, the child does move her hand on the command of mom.

      Delete
    2. That video means nothing her body will jerk even a dead body can sit up. When a few neurologist agree with the same medical equipment they made her prognosis I will say ok. I really hate when Christian sites post info like this without all of the facts. Yes I believe in miracles but I don't think this is one.

      Delete
  2. It's time to let this go.I can understand the family's anguish over Jahi but brain death isn't a classification that is cavalierly tossed around. She's not in a coma, her brain has stopped its functions and without the assistance of a life support system, her body will die as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Independent Conservative:Friday, 03 October, 2014

    There is something paradoxical about believers who are so reluctant to give a loved one's life to the God of their faith. If this girl is alive in the real sense, and has a true prognosis to "live", the medical community needs to be all over that-- documenting her progress. No person without brain activity has ever "lived" before. I'm not talking about displaying some involuntary reflex activity, but actually responding despite no brain activity. This would be a monumental discovery. I pray for he family's acceptance and increased faith and trust in God's will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never and hope to never ever be in the position that this young girl's parents are in. So with that being said I do not and cannot speak on what they should do. However, I did watch the video and I saw evidence of life. Again, I'm in no position to suggest what these parents should do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous the video do suggest that the little girl is not brain dead as first being reported.

      Delete
    2. I'm all for God doing a healing in her life but what will the quality of her life be like.........sometimes we want people to linger on for our own selfish reasons, I just hope she's not suffering. ....

      Delete
    3. If she's responding, then life is present. There are many of people with all types of debillitating afflictions that have significantly reduced their quality of life and they haven't been forced to die. Its not up to us to decide this child's fate. Just keep her & her family in prayer.

      Delete
  5. As a nurse this upsets me. What kind of life is it to live in a bed for years. After 10 days on a vent you get ventilator brain. Poor girl is stuck between here and the other side. People enter the hospital setting and all of sudden get a medical degree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???