Congratulation Ambassador Dr. Juanita Bynum!

Facebook!

Comments

  1. I contend that because of her previous actions and thoughts,

    Requesting people buy 5 thousand dollar pens

    Marrying herself (with a wedding dress)

    Skipping out on doing a job of which she was already paid.

    Calling HERSELF DOCTOR when she NEVER GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE with even a B.A.

    I "COP" certify that on this date that Ambassador, Doctor (wink, wink), face of domestic violence and attention whore
    IS CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.