Church Announcement: Coming To A City Near You "The Beginning" Of The Prayer Crusades!

Facebook:

Comments

  1. So Juanita dropped the "Dr" (which she never earned) from her list of titles and added "AMBASSADOR" to the Bayelsa state of Nigeria.

    Which is like saying, " I am an Arizona Ambassador to France"

    It means nothing, does nothing & effects nothing because the real Ambassador between Bayelsa (a STATE IN NIGRIA) is the American ambassador to NIGRIA.

    If your curious his name is James F. Entwistle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This woman always trying to reinvent herself......SIGH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? For real? Why , I would follow Juanita Bynum around the corner !

    ReplyDelete
  4. TESTIMONY FOR MY EBOLA VIRUS. MY NAME IS HELEN
    My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr.EBOSA
    has healed me from Ebola Virus ailment which i have been suffering
    from the past 4weeks now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from
    the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life but
    there was no answer until i found Dr.EBOSA the paris of african who
    provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad
    telling everyone that i am now EBOLA Negative, i am very very happy,
    thank you Dr.EBOSA for helping my life I comes back newly without
    anyform of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you
    Dr.EBOSA and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am
    so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that
    have Ebola Virus to please follow my advice and get healed on time,
    because we all knows that Ebola virus disease is a deadly type,contact
    Dr.EBOSA for your Ebola healing spell today at:
    drebosasolutionhome@gmail.com.... He will be always happy to assist
    you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr EBOSA today
    for your healing spell immediately,you can call him on +2348189135767
    thank you sir: drebosasolutionhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps you should share this information with the Center for Disease Control, a health inspector or CNN.

    Not sure if telling your story on an America blog will help people in Africa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.