Featured Post

Sports Illustrated Model Ashley Graham Says Her Pastor Follows Her On Instagram!

Image
Reader in my humble opinion, this is nothing short of ridiculous. She has beautiful features and is drop dead gorgeous. But in lingerie, with half of her tits and behind showing, she’s being nothing less than sensual sex object, plain and simple. This is not just an opinion... it is a fact and the truth. She needs to find another vocation that is glorifying to God. I don't see how in the world GOD can get the glory out of this foolishness but her pastor yes. 

Breaking News: Adrian Peterson Turns Himself In, Indicted For Child Abuse!

 
 

Hey, y'all check this out, I just found the above pic on Necole Bitchie site, of  Adrian Peterson's son's injuries. All I can say is NOOOO!  My parents never spanked us to this degree, scale, level, magnitude, scope or extent and I never spanked my kids, in this way either. What do you think, can this kind of spanking be justified by scripture? Some of my Facebook timeline seems to think so. What's your thoughts?


Facebook: Adrienne Peterson, running back for Minnesota Vikings was indicted on charges of child abuse for punishing his 4yr with a switch? At what age do you start whipping your child, the Bible says betimes meaning early. To Spirit Led: do we not know that the trick of the devil is when he can't get us (parents) then he goes after our children, and he uses the government system of children and family as a wedge between parents and children. Parents beware and be aware.

Comments

  1. Thats a bit much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not discipline....sorry, but THAT'S abuse...plain and simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They (the law) will lock us up for whipping our sons, but they (the law) can shoot them down in the street and nothing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A man has a GOD given right to discipline his child? The debate on, to what degree will go on forever! My mom used to whip me with a switch, extension cord, garrison belt! Most times while she was crying! Because it hurt her to impose pain upon me! Mom's always said I gonna teach you right or wrong in this house! So some police officer doesn't have to discipline you in the street!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ridiculous!!! You mean to tell me he can get indicted for spanking his OWN child but I police officer can kill mine and remain free?!!!! No arrest, charges or indictment? Bullshit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WAS RAISED IN THE SOUTH- MY GRANDMOTHER GOT ME WITH SWITCHES! ANIT NOTHIN WRONG WITH IT!! THESE IDIOT, SELF ABSORBED BRATS NOWADAYS NEED THEIR ASSES WHOOPED!! I SPANK MY SON WHEN NECESSARY, AND HE KNOWS VERY WELL RIGHT FROM WRONG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't condone this type of corpal punishment, but being a child in the 60's I have experienced being beat with "switches". It is an ugly part of slavery that blacks brought out with them and having this conscious knowledge of that fact I vowed that I would not ever subject my kids to such a horrid treatment. That's why I shake my head in disbelief when comics, actors, and entertainers say they don't want to associate with slavery. The fact is that horrible inhumane system is very much embedded into the psyche of black America. And many black Americans have either grand parents that were children of someone who was enslaved or were enslaved themselves. Therefore, we are not far removed. Now this backlash against Adrian Peterson is ridiculous. He has the right to discipline his son, but not by these methods. The courts need to correct or address the original wrong before they seek to prosecute someone who obviously is damaged from the institutional racism practiced by this country. The hypocrisy in this country continues where the victims of slavery are continually victimized!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many black folks are quick to point out how they were whipped with switches, extension cords, belts, race car tracks, etc. They bragg how their mom or dad disciplined them and nothing was wrong with it. Guess what? I had my share of beatings too, and guess what? No matter how YOU look at it, your precious mom/dad did nothing but ABUSE you. Huge WELTS, BLOOD BEING DRAWN, and any other marks were nothing but physical abuse. Go ahead and laugh or think this kind of behavior was okay or IS okay, the devil is a LIAR! The reason their are laws in existence today is because MAY parents took discipling their children a bit too far!!!!!!! Many of us just thought a beating was a way of life back then, we didn't have anyone to tell or any other place to go, but deep inside, we knew it was wrong!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???