Jesus Take The Wheel: Pastor Sued by Congregation for Selling Church and Parsonage without Consent!


Don't understand how this could happen! A California pastor is being sued by a church member for selling his church parsonage and putting the church up for sale without the consent of the congregation.

 Pastor Andre Harris had been the pastor of Born Again Christian Center  in Palo Alto since 1999 and lived in a two-bedroom home owned by the church with his wife. But according to church members, Harris sold the home and put the church on the market without discussing the matter with the congregation.
Source:

Comments

  1. I am not sure which is the worse offense.

    The fact that a pastor can easily obtain that much power over an entire church.
    Or
    The fact that a church building (which I am assuming means the people who attend) can be sold like property.

    And I would guess that if it sold the good pastor wouldn't even have to pay taxes.

    These churches better stop letting pastors run unaccountable as they get more bold in their selfish actions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cop! I don't understand how the deacons or somebody weren't even aware that their leader was trying to relieve them of their place of worship.How you not know what's going on?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.