Shout Out To Pastor Ron Carpenter!


Watch the testimony of how God put this pastor broken marriage back together.  After an announcement that rocked the International Pentecostal Holiness Church congregation last year, Ron Carpenter offered hope for reconciliation with his wife in January. In fact, Carpenter, the pastor of Redemption World Outreach Center (RWOC) in Greenville, S.C., told his church he is working with Bishop T.D. Jakes to bring restoration to his marriage.





The news came less than four months after he stood before RWOC and shared his painful journey that led his wife to check herself into a psychiatric-treatment facility. "To all you...our friends, and most of all... our 'God'... You have been most gracious and merciful," Carpenter wrote on his Facebook page. "Thank you." Watch the testimony of how God put this broken marriage back together.

Comments

  1. The video is awesome....I couldn't stop crying. God bless them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apostle Of The InternetTuesday, 29 July, 2014

    That was the most powerful service I have ever watched in my entire years of being a Christian. God bless you, Ron & Hope, for being so transparent. May God take this message and use it to bless many for many years to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God, What an amazing service!!!
    Hope, ....you are an incredibly amazing woman! My daughter and I were so humbled by your courage which brought us to tears...
    Pastor thank you for releasing the anointing for radical forgiveness!!! We receive it in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so powerful. Thank you both for showing what true love is. I am do grateful to be with you during your journey as it has taught me strength and courage. Continued prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Lord! What a powerful service. Such humility, love, grace, power, forgiveness. I am at a loss for words. I woke up late but I did not want to miss service. Logged in on my phone. Just in time. I thank God for waking me up so that I would take part of this powerful experience. Starting to make plans to visit Redemption. Bringing my son, his fiancé and my grandson. 2015 Lord willing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For those of you that are going through difficulty in your marriage and you feel like giving up here's an on time message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just finished watching this amazing testimony of God's healing love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. When God is in it there is no ending...this blessed me so much. Powerful testimony of God's restoring power.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!