9 Reason Why Christian Singles, Ladies Can't Find Their Boaz, David or Joseph!


Wow! What, an amazing read!!! One of the best I read on the topic in a long time. Source: 

1. Many Christian ladies want a man that “knows where he is going”… but God’s men usually don’t have a clue:
 2. Many ladies approach relationships from the perspective of “Low Risk, High Reward”:
 3. Many ladies forget that good Christian men look for women who share similar non-romantic, non-spiritual values:
 4. Many ladies pre-qualify their leads:
 5. Good Christian men know their worth too and don’t want to settle either:
6. Many Christian ladies have no testimony with men:
 7. Many Christian women want a Proverbs 31 Man:
8. Many Christian ladies want to be married, but they are not truly ready to be led:
9. Many young married Christian women are painting a fairytale picture of marriage to their single ladies:

Comments

  1. This was a very good article. Is it me or are we making relationships more and more complex? Wouldn't it be easier if we just did what the Bible says? It seems like our ego's are standing in the way of healthy relationships. It's all about us: our needs, wants, desires, wishes, purposes, dreams and I believe that's why our relationships are failing. We are so afraid to get hurt and like the article says, we don't really trust God. We still want to control everything. Untill we truly learn that its not about us we will always struggle in our relationships, may the Lord help us. Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Philippians 2:11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous I agree, that is one of the best post I have read on relationship....the article is a great read, I love your comment....I believe we are living in a day and time were self-love rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this article the yesterday and was impressed. It was an interesting read and made me look at things in a whole new way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.