Featured Post

Why Didn't Tasha Cobbs Show Up For The Woman of Gospel Event In Toronto Canada Last Night? Was It About The Money?

Image
Reader, there are two sides to every story. People have heard one side and have become the judge, the jury, and the executioner. You cannot come to a conclusion just based off of one party allegedly telling the truth-that is nonsense. 


Anyhow rumors are being put forth on social media that Tasha Cobb refused to perform last night in Canada, because the venue hosting the event didn't have all her money.   What is in the dark, always comes to light. 



What Does The Christian Community Think Of The Usage Of "battle rhyming" In An Effort To Win People To God?

 
 
 

Lord have mercy, I don't agree with this approach at all, we don't be needing to participate in "BATTLE RHYMING " to win people to God. DO WE? This article and video, came across my Facebook timeline this morning. Now,  I don't feel this is what the scriptures meant by being able to argue our faith.  Now, if I'm not mistaken, God has been building his church for thousand of years and doesn't necessarily need this kind of assistance.  With must respect to this young man (Th3Saga) in his effort, but this really goes over my head.  I  believe this to be way over the line of soul winning. This is a classic example of things the world does that the Kingdom of God just don't have to reproduce. In my opinion!

Comments

  1. I agree Ms. Brock, I am a christian and I don't wanna be legalistic here but I don't think dissing somebody and mentioning God in the same piece is appropriate, I think rebuking lies is ok but battle raps are meant to bring down self esteem and make a fool out of someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a problem with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is crazy: "Th3 Saga has made it a point to show everyone he comes into contact with on the battle scene who he ultimately serves. “They see that I'm constantly reppin' Christ and use that as their angle to win the battle”, said Th3 Saga". I wonder what God he's serving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a unique way to share the gospel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was no Gospel in his rap at all. Plus he bragged on himself as much as the other dude. He has skills, but he's just an edited rapper that mixed in some bible stuff. Gospel = death, burial, resurrection for our sin problem. This rap, as well as most "gospel" music, as well as most recent "Christian" hip-hop has NO actual gospel in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can't battle rap as a Christian, its self-glorifying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the last days I will pour out my spirt on all flesh. Not to say God is in everything, but God can send His people to any scene to rep His name in a major way. Everyone will have no excuse! As long as the message about Jesus spread. Philippians 1 15-18

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spirit of dumb!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???