Google+ Followers


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lord Have Mercy: The Members of Bishop I.V. Hilliard Church Asked To Sow A $52 Transportation Seed!?!?!?

Lord have mercy Bishop I.V. Hilliard has come under fire for having the nerve to ask his pew sitters to tithe fifty thousand dollars toward the purchase of replacement blades for “the church’s helicopter.”

 In a newsletter sent out to thousands of New Light Church members, Bishop I.V. Hilliard told parishioners that if they each donated $52 to the church’s aviation department, which would in turn pay for the helicopter replacement blades, they would receive a car of their choice as a blessing from God that would arrive in either 52 days or 52 weeks (one calendar year). NAWL!


  1. I think he needs 52 whippings.

  2. If people still sit under his leadership and fall for this okeydoke, they deserve to lose their money...and they need 52 whippings as well! Lol! Foolishness!

  3. A friend of mine asked if there is something like a church prison. There is a great need for it.

  4. My brothers and sisters in the gospel. SMH!!!

  5. Anonymous, a "church prison!". LOL!!!! Probably wouldn't be enough of them!!!!! I am sure they would be overcrowded! LOL!!!!! I guess the preachers would have a captive audience if there were church prisons!!!!

  6. That church already looks like a prison.