Google+ Followers


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jesus Take The Wheel: This Has Got To Be The Worse Advice Your Servant Pat Robertson Have Ever Given!!??!?!

I believe this got to be television personality Pat Robertson worst advice thus far.  Pat Robertson stepped into a big ole mess yesterday by telling a female caller that disobedient wives should be spanked by their husbands. Source Here!

On a segment on the long-running 700 Club the 83-year-old Robertson explained to a woman seeking relationship advice that an occasional slap in the rear is the clearest path to marital bliss. In honesty Pat need to drop the mic and walk away before he ruin his legacy forever.


  1. Mrs Brock

    Just a bit of FYI.
    Check your source (The daily Currant) they run a lot of fake stories.

    Not that Crazy Pat wouldn't say something crazy.

  2. Now let's wait a second here... Let's not call his advice wrong without at least trying it! Let me try spanking my wife! And if I live to tell about it i'll let you know how foolish that suggestion is :)

    1. William take my advice don't do it.

    2. William I was reading this and thought about you.

      What do you think about the new Christian Domestic Discipline movement that is under foot, which details the biblical way for husbands to dominate and beat their wives?

  3. Lord I am lifting up a prayer for William to spare is life.


"READER", it's a privilege granted by me which allow you the "READER" to leave a comment on this blog, not necessary a "RIGHT". So, PLEASE be RESPECTABLE!