.

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

WOW, Bishop Charles Ellis Newest Illustrated Sermon.

Greater Grace Temple
Someone stated in a comment that you gotta love Bishop Ellis illustrated stage sermons.  Personally I didn't know pastors and churches were going this far with their "Sunday Sermon Illustrations."  

Really, I was not aware that some  pastors go to the extreme and above the norm as the bishop has, to make a sermon and message come to life.   Don't get me wrong,  I like it when a pastor has the ability to hammer home a good message by way of a good illustration. I just didn't know they were taking it to the stage like this.

Check out the clip below of the different sermons that Bishop Ellis has illustrated on stage. WOW!

 
Please Share it! :)

Widgets

Show Comments: OR

10 comments :

  1. I remember that Allen Temple Oakland did one (on a much smaller scale) one Easter. I think it brings the youth in to the Word on a much deeper level, while giving them a way to be active and develop talents.

    It really touches the heart of the believer, no matter their age. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna thanks for the comment. The church community have always been great in helping to develop talent.

      Delete
  2. Theatrics....playing church

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it! How's the bishop playing church?

      Delete
  3. Sometimes I wonder if these people have a relationship with Christ.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I ask why would you think there's no relationship with Christ here?

      Delete
    2. Because I don't see Him in it...

      Delete
  4. I just love the work of Bishop Ellis III and Greater Grace. This MAN of GOD has proven that they don't play church!! He lives it, shares it, and encourages others to get it. I have nothing but respect for him and his congregation.

    ReplyDelete