Google+ Followers

Friday, May 31, 2013

Sad News: The Reverend Dr. Harold A. Carter Has Transition From Time Into Eternity.

My condolence and heartfelt prayers, go out to Pastor Harold A. Carter's family, church family and friends. The longtime senior pastor at New Shiloh Baptist Church in Baltimore died Thursday morning after a battle with cancer. 

The 76-year-old preacher came to Baltimore in 1965 to begin pastoring at New Shiloh Baptist Church.  During the Civil Rights Movement, he was embraced by and traveled with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Dr. Ralph Abernathy, who ultimately influenced his leadership. Pastor Harold Carter’s sermons were regularly heard on WBAL Radio on Sunday mornings. R.I.P. Dr. Carter!

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and
    I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Also visit my website :: Diets that work fast for women