Google+ Followers


Friday, March 22, 2013

An All Star Tribute To The Queen Of Gospel Music Sister Shirley Caesar!

Go head Sister Shirley Caesar get your flowers while you yet live. My MOM always told me, “Give me my flowers "NOW" while I can smell and see them".  Don’t wait until the dirt is thrown in my face, do it now while I yet live.”

 All too often, we do not take the time to tell those who mean the most to us exactly how much they mean to us. On April 12, 2013 "Children Sing Productions" will present a well deserved tribute to one of Gospel music best Sister Shirley Caesar.

 Some of the Special musical guests will be: Rizen, The Pace Sister, Dorthy Norwood, Le’Andria Johnson, Daryl Coley,  Dorinda Clark-Cole, Dottie Peoples, Kierra Sheard, Chrystal Rucker and more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment