Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thirteen Year Old Who Became A New Born.

Everything that has gone viral on the world wide net isn't necessarily good/bad. One Facebook photo that was posted yesterday is making BIG headlines. Latrell Higgins, a child who was adopted at age 10, asked his parents to let him take 'newborn' 13-year-old photos because he never got them when he was a child. The image was later posted to Facebook, and has been shared thousands of times.

I am sorry, but I think and feel that they went about this in the wrong way….and not to mention it’s a little disturbing.  I do believe that they had the best of intentions and their hearts are definitely without question and beyond doubt in the right place. Don’t get me wrong I believe there are many ways they could have come up with to make this young MAN feel like part of their family. I understand that there are a lot of people who think this is a good thing but I don’t. What if there is’s a deeper issue here for this young man that they don’t know about? Great read over here!


  1. I agree, I think this is a little disturbing. While I do believe that I do understand where he's coming from, in life we're presented with obstacles and then we strive to overcome them......even when we're 13 years old.

  2. Not sure why people that have kids (because the word is reserved for those that discipline their seed) allow this kind of stuff to continue.