.

Google+ Followers

Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Pastor Jamal Bryant Have Piss Off Single Mothers Every Where With His Comment!


Pastor Jamal Bryant isn't too happy with the public celebration of sin, even if the sinner is a celebrity. The pastor of Empowerment Temple Church in Baltimore, Md. Says that the new baby being brought into the world by Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is not something to be excited about. Kardashian isn't married to Kanye and she is also still married to her ex-husband, Kris Humphries.


I'm sure that Pastor Jamal Bryant let his 7500 members know that this is wrong in the eyes of God.  Even if, somehow folks think that it's ok for celebrities to do it.  I'm also  glad that even with his own blemishes, imperfect, defects and flaws he still  said it. Bryant issued a statement on the matter you can read it here.
Please Share it! :)

Widgets

Show Comments: OR

8 comments :

  1. i am not pissed because he correct. Let that be any other woman and she is everything but a woman pregnant. What I like about Pastor Jamal is he also talks of his own ineptness. So will the baby be a West or a Humphries.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pastor. To much of these unwedded mothers out here. Our young women are looking at these celebraties and wanting to be them. We are not celebrating the institution of marriage.Our young men feel its ok to get women pregnant and she have babies. We have taken God out of the relationships and wonder why "some" relationships don't work. Preach Pastor Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastor Bryant is right he might have his flaws but who doesnt there will always be the fall of man but he has a mandate on his life to tell the truth, he has my AMEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN, WE ALL OF SINNED AND FALLING SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD, LET HIM WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

      Delete
    2. I agree with Pastor Bryant. I am a single mother and I am not mad.

      Delete
    3. I agree with Pastor Bryant. I am a single mother and I am not mad.

      Delete