Google+ Followers


Monday, January 28, 2013

First married Catholic Priest Ordained In Buffalo NY!

The Catholic church has always seemed strange to me. Yesterday a married man took a rite of ordination in New York, becoming the state's first married Catholic priest. You can read about it here!


  1. This is a converting Anglican. they and the Lutheran's have been encouraged to Catholicism, in such a way. This makes all parties; quite lacking as praise worthy.

  2. I have always wondered why someone would feel that a man that was not married would make a better priest than one that was.

  3. Very interesting story indeed. I recently became ordained as a minister by the Universal Life Church and I am a female. While I did grow up Catholic, I decided that being a minister for the Presbyterian Church was a better fit for me. Good luck!