What Would You Ask Jesus If You Were Able To Sit Down At A Bar With Him??

My thoughts: The church folks have come out to battle Thomas Rhett a new mainstream country artist who is stirring controversy, with a radio single and music video that imagines what it would be like to spend time social drinking with the Son of God.

Thomas Rhett, son of singer-songwriter Rhett Atkins  says that he penned the song “Beer With Jesus” three years ago to put into words“If I could have a beer with Jesus, Heaven knows I’d sip it nice and slow,” the song begins. “I’d try to pick a place that ain’t too crowded, or gladly go wherever He wants to go. You can bet I’d order up a couple tall ones; tell the waitress put ‘em on my tab.”

 Wow I can't even arrange in my mind sitting down drinking with Jesus. For me the artist Mercy Me said it best:
 I can only imagine ,What it will be like,  When I walk By your side,   I can only imagine,  What my eyes will see,  When your face Is before me I can only imagine. Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still,  Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall,  Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all,  I can only imagine,   I can only imagine ,When that day comes And I find myself Standing in the Son, I can only imagine ,When all I will do Is forever,  Forever worship You,  I can only imagine 


Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!