Google+ Followers


Thursday, November 22, 2012

What are you thankful for this year?

 Is there one thing that stands out above all others in your mind this year?

 For starters, I don’t know about you and you, but I have a whole lot to be thankful for. Although,this has been a challenging year in numerous ways, I have reasons to look back over it with a heart of gratitude for God's protection and grace. I can also thank GOD for an awesome  husband who love me (not just tolerate me), a roof over my head (not homeless), a loving family (not in the world alone), food to eat (not hungry), and a job to go to ( not unemployed). The list could literally go on and on but it won't.

So, what are some of the things you're  thankful for? What’s the biggest wonderful thing in your life since the beginning of the year  you just got to give thanks to God for?