.

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Please Pray For Me, While I Pray For My Son Safety!

You know what? This article is completely horrifying to me and has cause  me to have anxiety ever since I read it.   That's in part because Ventress  Correctional Facility is were my son is being housed at this moment.   I have followed this case closely every since it happen. So, when I read that FBI agents arrested three former Alabama prison guards on Monday, after a federal grand jury indicted them on charges of beating a handcuffed prisoner to death and lying to investigators about the attack. I'm requesting and asking for all prayers right now.

Michael Smith, 37, Matthew Davidson 43, and Joseph Sanders, 31, former guards at Ventress Correctional Facility in Clayton, Ala., are accused of assaulting Rocrast Mack, a 24-year-old Ventress inmate, and making false statements to state and federal investigators about the attack after his death. Article Here!
Please Share it! :)

Widgets

Show Comments: OR

No comments :

Post a Comment