Featured Post

Why Didn't Tasha Cobbs Show Up For The Woman of Gospel Event In Toronto Canada Last Night? Was It About The Money?

Image
Reader, there are two sides to every story. People have heard one side and have become the judge, the jury, and the executioner. You cannot come to a conclusion just based off of one party allegedly telling the truth-that is nonsense. 


Anyhow rumors are being put forth on social media that Tasha Cobb refused to perform last night in Canada, because the venue hosting the event didn't have all her money.   What is in the dark, always comes to light. 



R.I.P Brother Schambach!

 
 
 
Brother Schambach, as he liked to be called, died from heart failure Tuesday morning.  RW Schamback began his life ministry during divine military mission on a destroyer off the coast of Japan during WWII. That mission turned into ministry. He and his wife Winn shared the bible's lessons for more than 60 years, traveling around the world.


Perhaps the greatest trademark of R.W. Schambach is the great gospel tent. He has traveled with large and small tents with capacities of 2000-8000 seats into every major city in the United States. Drug addicts, prostitutes, homeless people, alcoholics, backsliders- all are regularly seen finding deliverance through Jesus Christ under the tent. Whenever possible, Brother Schambach, in cooperation with helping agencies, brings truckloads of food into the city for the impoverished. He is known by many as someone who has a special love for and commitment to the people of the inner cities. I really did enjoy Brother Schambach teaching back in the day. I would listen and watch him on TBN. Brother Schambach's Facebook page has been flooded with words of love and memories from around the world.

Comments

  1. I received the power of speaking in tongues through Brother Schambach as he was preaching on T.V. I always loved his preaching. He was so real, and down to earth.I received a relief from a serious back problem as I was laying on the floor, and could not get up. All at once I got to laughing, and said this is ridiculous; I have Schamback on ( cassette) and I am laying here in the floor and can't get up. That is ridiculous. And I got up that very minute.That is just a couple of times. There are more. He was really a good preacher, and I loved his gait, which suggested what he was preaching- authority in Jesus.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???