Why Won't New Destiny Church Embrace Ms.Riva Tims Vision?


I notice on September 28  Reva Tims posted to her Face Book page....in respond to the many requests for her to lead New Destiny Church. 
"In response to so many of your inquiries..I have gotten an overwhelming response from my New Destiny Family to come home and/or at least minister to them.However, I have not been contacted by NDCC staff to return or to assist in the transition. I will continue to pray and cover NDCC, that the vision Zack and I birthed will continue! Thanks for all of your love and prayers.”
Let me say this and  I know some folks ain't going to like it but here goes....is it possible that that particular vision died with Zachery? we must be careful when it comes to following people visions and their interpretation of visions....in everything   we must keep in mind that the Bible is finished and it tells us everything we need to know....the truth of the matter is that if God gave a vision to Zack and Riva it going to agree completely with what He has already revealed in His Word.....no man\woman visions should be given equal or greater authority than the Word of God.....God’s Word is our ultimate authority when it comes to our Christian faith and practice....if you follow behind someone vision make sure it's in agreement with the Scripture...the members of New Destiny Church needs to be asking the why question: why and for what reason have Ms.Tims not been invited or contacted  to return as New Destiny Church leader? the way I see it if her vision is in line with Scripture....and the church embrace women  pastors....what's the problem?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.