Google+ Followers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Will Society Pimp Out A 10 Year Old?

I believe ever true mother who see these image should be outrage and disgusted.   This provocative  image of  Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau, who is being push  as the next big thing on the fashion scene.....Is  causing a storm of controversy with campaigners furious that a child so young should be displaying the sexual allure of someone twice her age. Source here! I guess the comments were so bad that they had to close the section.

Please Share it! :)


Show Comments: OR

1 comment :

  1. Ann: I originally missed this ad. However yesterday I was "Ranting" about the same thing different ads. I was looking for you to come by and give me an amen:). It infuriates me that these little girls are being treated this way. Sadly enough I have to say at least she has her clothes on. Look at my post when you get a chance. It is really sad. What is this world coming to?

    However as women of God, mother's daughter's sisters and all it is part of our charge to instill in young women a sense of worth that will only come from the Lord.

    Be Blessed


    And to answer your question society will pimp out anyone 8-80 blind cripple or crazy