Google+ Followers


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Man Force To Remove Billboard About Ex-Girlfriend’s Abortion!!

A judge has ordered a New Mexico man to take down A  billboard he put up about his former girlfriend’s alleged abortion. The billboard has made national headlines as the man says he is in grief concerning the life of his child.

Greg Fultz put the billboard up weeks ago with the words, “This Would Have Been A Picture Of My 2-Month Old Baby If The Mother Had Decided To Not KILL Our Child!” The billboard shows a picture of Fultz holding an outline of a an infant.

“My original intentions when I started this campaign were quite simple,” Fultz said. “I just wanted to shed the light on pro-life issues and fathers’ rights. I have had no closure over my own personal loss and that’s where the billboard came into play."

What do you think? Should the billboard be taken down? What if it was a miscarriage and not an abortion?


  1. I saw this guy (I call him that loosely) being interviewed on CNN a few weeks ago and I'm surprised he ever had a girlfriend. He seemed selfish and bitter. The ex-girlfriend's lawyers clearly stated that there was never an abortion. Any loss of a baby is traumatic. I've seen the pain with my friends who have had to have procedures done when the baby started dying in the womb. None of them have found it a pleasure or have taken it lightly.

  2. Its tacky, but if that is the way he wants to express his pain over the situation and find some closure, its his money. I don't see her name or image on the ad, if she isn't ashamed of their relationship and her right to choose (not knowing the whole story) she shouldn't be mad at his need to mourn as long as his outlet is not illegal.
    I guess though this will be a problem for pro-choice because it shows its more than just the woman and her body effected by choice. Having to notify sperm donors/husbands of pregnancy/choosing to abort can go both ways - those that want to abort can maybe demand some $$$ assistance if the fathers are in agreement, but on the inverse if a man shows a desire and capability to support his seed, a woman might be forced to birth a child. That'll make them mad for sure.