Google+ Followers


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Donald Trump, Paula White Rallying Christian Support!

Look like "The Donald" is serious about getting the Christian vote in 2012....He and Pastor Paula White are teaming up to host a private meeting with Christian leaders in New York this week. One invitee, Brian McClaren, predicts the meeting is an attempt by Trump to reach out to Christians as he considers launching a presidential bid.....Why Pastor Paula White? Article Here


  1. Why Pastor Paula White?

    Probably because she takes marriage vows about as seriously as he does. I'm not trying to be snide or unkind here, either. It's just that given Donald Trump's life story, views, and foul mouth, I can't think of any reason why a Christian pastor would publicly endorse his candidacy.

    Can you?

  2. It's all about the benjamins!!!

  3. So we have a FAKE wannabe President (with fake hair), being hosted by a equally FAKE Christian pastor.

    Seems like a perfect match to me.

  4. @Terry thanks for the comment.
    I don't understand why any Christian would take either one of those two serious.
    @Cop thanks for the comment.
    I agree fake know fake.

  5. Yay! Blogspot is finally back up! I just wanted to say hi and that I love the site so I subscribed! This article, in particular, ticked me off, but that's a whole other story... lol. Paula White just can't get enough of all her negative press. And she's a nut for thinking that Black Christians will be influenced to vote for Donald Trump just because she supports him. SMH!

  6. Not a good Look for Paula. Most of her "fans" are black Obama supporters. The moment she signs on board with Trump is the moment she better reach out to the white evangelicals who aren't too fond of women preachers.