Google+ Followers


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Christian Man or Woman Would You Date or Marry A Atheist?

If you're a Christian who's single and dating would you "EVER" consider dating or marrying a Atheist? That's an interesting question one that was brought up over at Madame Noire yesterday....Christian Man or Woman would you or could you date or marry an Atheist?.....Now the scripture  makes it crystal clear we were not wired to be alone.....but by the same token it makes it crystal clear ""Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers""."" For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness?"" ""Or what fellowship has light with darkness?"" So Christian man or woman would you date or marry a non believer in spite of the fact that the scripture speaks against it?


  1. We are warned in 1 Corinthians 5 to avoid even those within church who are "unbelievers"...the godless. We become more like what we associate with, so getting involved in an intimate relationship with anyone who does not believe God exist, or is above all, would make it difficult to be one in Christ.

  2. I couldn't. And it's clearly because the Bible is very clear on this, but also because it makes no sense. How could I spend that sort of time with someone who believes the exact opposite of me?

  3. Absolutely not! My faith is a major part of who I am. I cannot imagine being with a non-believer and disagreeing on something that I so whole heartedly believe in. Not to mention what to teach our children. It would never work. It would just be too much of a difference for me to get past.