Google+ Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Michael Vick Is Proof "Favor Ain't Fair."

I believe Bishop T.D Jake's was  the first person I heard use the term "Favor Ain't Fair" but after watching the highlights from Monday night football game... I'm  once again  reminded of that saying "Favor Ain't Fair"...Michael Vick's unbelievable performance on Monday night is evidence of God's  Favor in a believer life...Michael Vick game  performance was also a  trending  twitter topic Monday night and  Tuesday  morning

T favor means to give special regard to; to treat with goodwill; to show exceptional kindness to someone....sometimes, it means to show extra kindness in comparison to the treatment of others; that is, preferential treatment....God's favor is not an accident, but a deliberate design by HIM  to reward us  for acts of obedience which are  invisible to others....favor is when God causes someone Tony Dongy to desire to become a problem solver in your life....favor is an attitude of goodness NFL toward you....favor is the willingness, desire and participation of Tony Dongy someone to help you advance or obtain something you want....I believe Michael Vick is a prime example of God's Favor in a life that's yielded to Him....I believe when a person ask for a second chance they should be given one...Go Michael Vick!!


  1. God never said that if we are good or perfect He will exalt us, He said if we are humble we will be exalted. Anyone, including Michael Vick, who humbles themselves, especially after stumbling, will be touched by God's hand.

  2. I don't know about Gods favor being on him because I have never watch an NFL game. I do know that God has given him a gift and until God decides no one can take if from you.

    I am glad that his talent could not be taken from him even though he had some of his life unjustly taken from him. I have seen others before and after Michael Vick doing the same crime and not being penalized for it nor being labeled a bad person.

    I hope that he is smart enough to see the bless God gave him. I hope he is humble enough to give thanks to God for bring him through a time in which he was being singled out and punished while others who did the an equal crime walked a way free and with out character assassination.

  3. kisura brock,
    I have been rooting for vick from the beginning of this fiasco. The saddest part of michael vick's story, is that the crime concerned dog fighting.

    As someone who has many non human family members, I am not reducing the harm that can come to dogs by fighting. But, senator's have gotten away with cold murder in this country and were labeled as honest men by presidents, only a few years ago.

    Well, I am with you,

  4. that was a good thing @hostname

  5. I say go Mike go! I hope that Vick has learned that what he was doing to the dogs was cruel and wrong. It is true it was in the culture he grew up with but his humanity should have took him in another direction such as stopping it not continuing this horrid thing. I do believe in second chances and I'm glad he is doing well.