Google+ Followers


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Benny Hinn And Paula White Busted!

The National Enquirer is reporting that Benny Hinn and Paula White are having an affair....I know, it’s the Enquirer and they’re unreliable....But  here’s the catch they’ve got pictures of Hinn/White going into and out of a hotel in Rome holding hands....IF the article and photos are legitimate, both Benny Hinn and Paula White have a lot of explaining to do.


  1. Whaaaaaaaaatttttt????!!!!!!!

    My jaw has fallen through the floor!!!!!!!!

    I'll reserve judgement...for some reason I'm upset! And I don't know why yet!

    Anna Renee

  2. @Anna thanks for your comment....If not mistaken both have issue a statement.

  3. Wow, and Hinn was just here or supposed to be here soon. I wonder if Paula is touring with him.

  4. I've read both statements and they look as though they were written by the same people, only changing certain words. Not much force in it to make me feel that the whole thing is untrue.

    It appears more that Pastor Benny is carefully choosing his words so as to leave it open that he and Paula will get together romantically just as soon as he's divorced!
    Oh well.

    Anna Renee

  5. this is serious. i gave up on televangelists a long time ago. i now worship THE MOST HIGH from with in.

  6. the last news about Benny Hinn in Sweden:

  7. @Anna,The two statements are so similar I’d be hard pressed to say there wasn’t collaboration.

  8. Daily one hour bible study and 24/7 Broadcast.Truly Blessed to teach.

  9. Let's see:
    $100 x 100 blessing = $10,000
    10,000 x 100 blessing = $1,000,000
    $1,000,000 x 100 blessing = $100,000,000
    $100,000,000 x 100 blessing = Calculator out of room!

    How I Bet a Million Dollars
    By Robert Winkler Burke

    A devil came to me one night, and said,
    I have a proposition for you,
    Here is a million dollars tax-free in cash,
    Here’s what I’d like you to do.

    Pick your favorite prosperity preacher,
    Any one with big hair and life will do,
    Give him the million dollars in cash,
    For his sweet story you know is true.

    That preacher might promise you,
    One thousand increase!
    One thousand increase from God,
    Is a billion feast!

    Or second choice, this devil said,
    Use the million on yourself,
    Be a prosperity preacher,
    Getting tithes from sheep plebes.

    Promise others God’s thousand increase,
    Make them happy that way,
    Soon you’ll have your billion,
    More direct deposit gay.

    So pick,
    Said this devil,
    The lesser,
    Of which evil?

    Of course, you spirit, I said,
    I shan’t give one million away,
    To a preacher promising God,
    Will thousand multiply my pay.

    I choose rather to be the preacher,
    Receiving prosperity tithes,
    I’ll get my billion soon enough,
    By masses unaware of wiles.

    And praise God,
    I got my billion,
    But my sheep,
    Not good they’re feeling!

    They chose the greater of two evils,
    Me, my big life and hair do not care,
    They chose to be sheep, me sheep-eater,
    It is my money now, ce’st la guerre!

  10. I dont think you are being fair= with all the photo shop/paintbrushing an photo alterations (yes if people can make false passports,then they can invent all types of lies)= we as brothers have a duty to stand with our brethen. Before we side with N Inquirer, or would you like the Media write "truth about you?" we have a duty to believe the best about people, not the worst. Then we must walk in love, Gal 6:1-2 or we have nothing to offer (or pride an elite attitude=the choice is ours) Thanks great site.

  11. Maybe he just went in there to lay the healing hands on her?!?

    Maybe it's completely innocent?!?

  12. I have not been following this news at all, If true, very disturbing indeed.
    However, let us reserve judgment until the facts are out there.
    Many people say that the devil is attacking Church leaders lately. While this never stops, I believe God is also exposing many Church leaders. According to scripture, transparency in every way is required of every Church leader. There can be no shadow of turning. Church leaders must flee every evil including the very appearance of it. Ugh!

  13. I believe them. And perhaps they'll get together when the divorce is final...there's nothing wrong with that.