.

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kobe Bryant!

Basketball star Kobe Bryant has a new spread in The  LA Times Magazine and he’s wearing all white everything....I HATE IT!...Let me say this: I am not  attacking Kobe Bryant this post is about the pictures. I believe the photo shoot was ill advices , misguided and in bad taste...Most likely  Kobe Bryant team mates  look at him as a leader....I am  wondering to my self  what his team mates think about this....Do  money limit  our  ability to have a conscience about who and what we  are?…Is the money that important?It  seems the cost of fame for blacks  is their pride and soul....Remember  Labron James being depicted as a gorilla with a white woman, Beyonce saying  its ok that they made her look white... Any time you put a black man in all white and have  him  darken up you're going to have a disaster.
Please Share it! :)

Widgets

Show Comments: OR

6 comments :

  1. When I initially saw that photo, I immediately disliked what it implied. It reminded me of the depiction of black people in times of old when they were required to dress uniformly to make certain features standout. Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I ain't scared, and I ain't afraid to ask... what's the problem? Really, I don't understand what's wrong with the picture? Is it because he appears to be somewhat darker? I mean, what's wrong with wearing white cloths? I am lost on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be missing something but I don't see the problem either. They obviously darkened his skin tone. I assume to enhance the white clothing. I just don't see the problem. ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bluebutterfly thanks for your comment...The photos don't look real to me.

    @Carey, thanks for your comment...It's ok Carey if you don't find the photos unbecoming...But I don't like the way he looks in them especially the one that's with this post.

    I don't know if it's the all white or the fact that he's darken a couple of shades.

    @Jackie thanks for your comment...Jackie I think they darken Kobe too much and the white did not help at all.

    I’ve seen better pictures of Kobe Bryant and these a’int it...These pictures look like fake pictures that reminds me of white people in black face...I HATE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image of Kobe remind me of a poster ad that a major malt liquor company display years ago of Tupac Shakur. His skin complexion was darker and they distorted his facial feature which made him look demonic and alien.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image of Kobe remind me of a poster ad that a major malt liquor company display years ago of Tupac Shakur. His skin complexion was darker and they distorted his facial feature which made him look demonic and alien.

    ReplyDelete