Google+ Followers


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Congratulation Class of 2010!

I wanted to take a moment to recognize the class of 2010....My son made a choice  not to graduate from high school...But any time I can wish someone else  child congratulation I will do so...I never got to experience that  excitement of having a graduating son...Any Way The President  message to the class of 2010  reminded me of the challenges these students will face graduating in one of the worst economies....The First Lady  Michelle commencement speech to George Washington was full of inspiration as she congratulated them on completing over 100,000 service hours and examples of how these students have already changed the world. So from The Old Black Church congratulation class of 2010!


  1. Yes, I join in to congratulate the graduates.

  2. the jakes link can be found here: