Google+ Followers


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Young Prophet.

I was flipping channels this morning and ran across  Prophet Manasseh Jordan  on BET’s Morning Inspiration...I am watching  and thinking this young man  reminds me of someone....Then it hit me Benny Hinn! After during a little  research come to find out Benny Hinn is his teacher and Hinn  also had  prophesied young Manasseh birth.     "Master Prophet Bernard Jordan" is his father...Much of what Bernard Jordan teaches came from the late Rev. Ike.... Prior to his death....Now  Rev. Ike was heavily involved in the name it and claim it, prosperity, positive thinking, the “GOD-IN-YOU,”and  faith healing..... Young Manasseh Jordan  was once affectionately referred to as the “Young Prophet” by peers and folks in the  congregations....But now he's best known as "Prophet Manasseh Jordan"Who   began his  ministry at the age of eight and he carries with him the power of hope, healing and restoration...Which   is bestowed upon the lives of those he touches....Prophet Manasseh said: that over several years, he knew  that God had a much BIGGER plan for his life... So he went through extensive and intensive training under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, for the express purpose of understanding the prophetic office and ministry. This training has enabled him to move in the realm of accurate prophetic ministry.


  1. I'm just going to shake my head and move on...

    Love seeing kids who can hear God speak at an early age and I despise the situations where they are led to believe foolishness with as much fervor.

  2. I love hearing about the positive impart today's youth are having on their generation.
    Way to go kiddo

  3. I'm with A. Smith on this one. Do I even need to explain what I'm talking about? What are they spittin' out prophets by the dozens over on that side of town?

    Master prophet? Young prophet? anyone who is calling themselves a prophet chances are pretty good that they are what I would call a

    False Prophet!

    What kind of tomfoolery is this?

  4. Grrrrrrr! I hate this!
    Benny Hinn exposed at my blog

  5. so sad how these "prophets" scam people out of their money and fill their minds with false hopes. It's so disgusting. Someone needs to put a stop to this B.S.

  6. I do agree with all of the ideas you've offered in your post. They're very convincing and can certainly work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for newbies. Could you please extend them a bit from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

    my blog

  7. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    my weblog http://chatclimax...

  8. This is the perfect webpage for everyone who wants to find out about this
    topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I
    personally would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that's been written about for decades. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    Also visit my web page; Http://extremefuc...

  9. Hello I am so happy I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would
    just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
    look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also
    added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic

    My web-site; see more

  10. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any suggestions?

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - gallery
    My site :: click here

  11. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
    and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
    it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
    totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

    Feel free to visit my blog post: the sex videos

  12. This info is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?

    my webpage ... With Archive AsianSimpleHOTT
    my web page -

  13. Howdy outstanding blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a large amount of
    work? I've absolutely no understanding of computer programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless I simply wanted to ask. Kudos!

    Also visit my webpage; Email Console

  14. Thank you for every other informative site. Where else may just I get that type of info written in such an ideal way?
    I've a undertaking that I'm just now running
    on, and I've been at the glance out for such info.

    My web page; visit

  15. Hi to every one, as I am truly eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated daily. It contains good stuff.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - or Daddys Girl 19 Yr Old Russian Cuties House Is Invaded By Officers

  16. It's going to be end of mine day, however before finish I am reading this great article to increase my experience.

    Feel free to visit my site - See More

  17. It's actually a great and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you
    simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    My blog post :: a photo

  18. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your information.
    This article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

    My weblog: visit

  19. I always emailed this website post page to all my
    associates, because if like to read it then my
    contacts will too.

    My web site: Email Console

  20. I am in fact grateful to the owner of this website
    who has shared this great article at here.

    Here is my web-site At Nudes

  21. We're a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You've performed
    a formidable process and our entire community might be
    thankful to you.

    Also visit my blog post ...

  22. continuously i used to read smaller content that also clear their
    motive, and that is also happening with this piece
    of writing which I am reading at this time.

    Here is my web blog ::

  23. Genuinely no matter if someone doesn't understand after that its up to other people that they will help, so here it occurs.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - see more

  24. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.
    I am trying to find things to enhance my website!
    I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Also visit my website

  25. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - Email Console

  26. Everything is very open with a very clear description of the challenges.
    It was definitely informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my site: Teenies sharing a cock

  27. I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really
    nice article on building up new web site.

    My homepage: Email Console

  28. Very descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?

    my web-site - nubiles net fawna latrisch sexy fawna latrisch shows off her tight ass