Saturday, March 20, 2010

What’s Your Favorite Easter Hymn Or Song?

 Church services around America  will soon be filled with songs about the cross and the resurrection...Which mean Easter is fast approaching.... This is one of my favorite times of the year for worship...I especially love it  when my church  dust off its hymnals to sing classics like: "The Nail Scarred Hand," "At The Cross," "Must Jesus Bear The Cross Alone?"He Lives" and The  Old Rugged Cross...What's your favorite Easter hymn or song?


  1. Defintely my favorite is "At the Cross."

  2. Must Jesus bear the cross alone, and all the world go free? No! There's a cross for everyone, and there's a Cross for me.

    You don't hear to many believers singing about bearing their cross these days, do you?

  3. interesting info here